This is the section where most photographers would write about all of their photography accomplishments, education, organizations they belong to and lots of other technical bologna. I’m not most photographers though. Sure, photography is my job, but first and foremost, I do it because I LOVE it! I would be taking photos whether I was paid to or not!
Instead of talking about my photography skills, etc. I want you to get to know me…well at least give you a taste so that hopefully you will want to contact me and learn more about me and how we can create fabulous photos of yourself and the important people in your lives.
So….here are a few random things about me:
1. I’m a terrible salesperson…yup! I have my own business and am a terrible salesperson…thank goodness for my AWESOME clients who sell my services for me! Thank you!!
2. I am a sucker for teen dramas on TV…I rarely miss an episode of shows like Gossip Girl and 90210…lame I know! But hey, I’m addicted.
3. I’m a cowgirl…not the chap-wearing, rodeo kind though. I grew up on a dairy farm and also married a dairy farmer….the girls in the barn are more like pets to me than our dog. If you want a lecture on what dairy products you should be eating, just tell me you eat margarine…yuck!
4. I don’t have OCD, but I am neurotic about sniffing food before I eat it…I don’t think it’s a bad thing to smell food before I put it in my mouth, but according to my family it makes me weird. I also follow the expiry dates on food. ALWAYS….helloooo they put a date on it for a reason!
5. I am a true animal lover and always wanted to be a veterinarian…BUT due to an irrational fear of rats and snakes…clearly that one didn’t pan out!
6. I’m OBSESSED with all things wedding!!…I love meeting with brides and prospective brides and hearing all about their wedding plans! If I could get married every year, I would for sure!
7. Most importantly, I am a mama…Miss Maddie is 2.5 going on 25 and Mr Callum is ten months. Busy does not even come close to describing our lives!
There is a lot more I could write about me, BUT by now I have either intrigued you enough to contact me, or I have scared you off! Hopefully the former is true and I will hear from you soon!
I look forward to meeting you!